Payroll software developer halfpricesoft.com has just released the 2016 ezPaycheck payroll software with updated tax tables and forms. Trial version is available at http://halfpricesoft.tekplusllc.com
Atlanta, GA, December 21, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Payroll software provider halfpricesoft.com has launched 2016 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software with new 2016 tax tables. According to IRS Notice 1036, Early Release Copies of the 2016 Percentage Method Tables for Income Tax Withholding, The new standard deduction for each dependent is $4050.00, which was $4000.00 in 2015. There are also some tax brackets changes.
The new edition of ezPaycheck payroll software has implemented these tax changes. For a limited time, new customers can acquire both the 2015-2016 ezPaycheck combo version for only $99. This will allow new customers to complete end of year payroll with the easy to use, year-to-date feature.
Halfpricesoft.com has just released the 2016 version of ezPaycheck payroll software with updated tax tables
Dr. Ge, President
“Halfpricesoft.com has just released the 2016 version of ezPaycheck payroll software with updated tax tables. ezPaycheck payroll software makes it easy for small businesses keep up with the latest tax rate.” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com
EzPaycheck business payroll software is an innovative application catering to to small and midsize business owners new to payroll processing. The easy to use and inexpensive graphical interface allows customers to print paychecks as well as W2, W3, 940, 941 forms all within one software application.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll accounting software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
The unique features include:
- New W2 print feature: EzPaycheck now print W2 forms in 4-up format
- Offers no cost live chat, email and remote access for customer support
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
- Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Supports both miscellaneous checks and payroll calculation checks
- Supports both blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3
- Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network for multiple users
Focus on the business not on payroll to keep your business successful. To learn more how to do more for less with ezPaycheck 2015 and 2016 bundle version visit
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.