Never order expensive pre-printed checks. New and improved ezCheckprinting software gives Quickbooks customers the secret to printing checks less expensively in a new Youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xecv2LIEMbo
June 21, 2013 (Newswire) - Printing QuickBooks checks is easier and less expensive now. Check printing software Halfpricesoft.com just released new Youtube video "Tips on Printing QuickBooks Checks" in an effort to show Quickbooks customers the secret to printing checks less expensively! This informative and easy to understand video available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xecv2LIEMbo explains to QuickBooks customers how Ezcheckprinting cheque writer can save them money and time!
ezCheckPrinting is the easy-to-use PC check writer for businesses and allow customers to print checks on blank stock easily. With the release of optional add-on, ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer, QuickBooks and Quicken users can now print checks on blank stock too. And ezCheckPrinting also allows customers to print pre-printed checks to fill in manually.
"With ezCheckPrinting and our new Youtube video, QuickBooks and Quicken customers learn secrets to print checks quickly and inexpensively." Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said. "We have released the new ezCheckPrinting software in response to QuickBooks customers' requests. We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run more efficiently." he added.
Printing cheques is a snap with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) - no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp