New EzCheckPrinting and virtual printer software from Halfpricesoft.com has new compatibility with Quickbooks 2014 and Windows 8.1 customers. Get the details by visiting www.halfpricesoft.com.
January 6, 2014 (Newswire) - ezCheckPrinting check writer new version released with updates for QuickBooks 2014 users. The enhancements for Quickbooks 2014 inside ezcheckprinting and virtual printer will allow customers to print QB checks on white paper in a few click. EzCheckPrinting software can also print draft check to collect money, or to print blank check to pay bill manually
"No expensive pre-printed checks are needed with ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer. QuickBooks customers can now print checks on blank stock in minutes." Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
Quickbooks 2014 customers now get the newest features and updated compatibility included in the latest versions of ezCheckPrinting and Check Virtual Printer from Halfpricesoft.com. Check software developers at Halfpricesoft.com are always searching for updates and new ways to ensure compatibility no matter what the operating system is being utilized. Both QuickBooks online and desktop users can run EzCheckPrinting software on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2003.
Released earlier this year, the most recent updates to ezCheckPrinting provide more flexibility for businesses also needing to write checks from multiple bank accounts or print checks on a different printer than usual. Meanwhile Halfpricesoft.com updated its Check Virtual Printer software for compatibility with online applications including 2014 version of Quickbooks.
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.