Pennsylvania business proprietor's can print employee checks without frustration when utilizing updated ezPaycheck software. Customers can download and test drive it at no risk or obligation at www.halfpricesoft.com.
March 5, 2014 (Newswire) - Priced at $89, ezPaycheck payroll software makes small business payroll an easy job. Halfpricesoft.com (www.halfpricesoft.com) has released the new 2014 version ezPaycheck payroll software which includes the new Federal income tax tables and new Pennsylvania state tax tables.
"Printing payroll checks with has never been easier for PA businesses that utilize ezPaycheck business software." said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Payroll software developers are confident this easy-to-use paycheck software can speed up payroll processing and help small businesses be productive.
The software's graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
The United States has almost 6 million small employers, 90 percent of which employ fewer than 20 people and do not have accountants on staff. Designed with simplicity in mind, the new improved ezPaycheck payroll software user interface is easy-to-use and straightforward for small business customers who may not know much about payroll and computer.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp