Business owners can promote the company by adding a logo at no added charge when utilizing updated ezCheckprinting. Download and test drive today at www.halfpricesoft.com.
June 24, 2014 (Newswire) - Check printing software developer halfpricesoft.com released the new edition of ezCheckPrinting software which allows customers to add a logo to check easily. Priced from $39 (free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting check writer is trusted by thousands of customers and helps businesses print professional checks in house easily and inexpensively. By using the latest ezCheckprinting, customers can add a personalized logo with the business information as a way of promoting the business without all of the cost.
This new edition is also updated for Windows 8.1 and Mac. The optional add on ezCheckPrinting virtual printer allows QuickBooks and Quicken customers to print checks on blank stock with logo too.
Printing checks on blank check stock is a breeze for QuickBooks and Quicken customers using ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
The main features include:
-Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
"Business owners using ezCheckprinting add personal logos to promote the business less expensively!" Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To start the free test drive, visit