New 2014 edition of ezCheckprinting software has eliminated any extended learning curve so that business owners can spend the more time on important tasks. Test drive at www.halfpricesoft.com.
Business check printing software should be simple, flexible and affordable. With this in mind, Halfpricesoft.com wanted to take some of the pressure off by eliminating the usual extensive learning curve associated with check writing and printing in ezCheckprinting business software. The updated version of this innovative and easy to learn business check software now is also compatible with Windows 8.1 as well as offering a network version to customers.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Furthermore, there are never monthly fees, and no internet connection is required to operate and print checks.
To open ezCheckPrinting software to more first time PC check writer customers, Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge recently announced plans to continue offering free technical support to both new and existing customers of the firms' ezCheckPrinting software.
"Customers' satisfaction is the top priority of ezCheckPrinting support team. With the free email, phone, livechat and remote access support, customers can print professional checks in house with peace of mind, knowing they can always get assistance quickly." Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com said.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
-Use duplication feature for recurring check printing
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) - no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp