Download the trial version of ez1099 software at www.halfpricesoft.com. There is never an obligation or a credit card required to try this 1099 INT and 1099s software.
January 7, 2013 (Newswire) - The new Form 1099-INT printing and e-filing software, ez1099, is shipping for 2012-2013 tax season from Halfpricesoft.com. Form 1099-INT is used to report interest income paid to individuals. ez1099 software helps users comply with IRS 1099 filing regulations. Customers who need to provide a 1099-INT form to the recipient will benefit from the updates in this new edition.
- The new ez1099 2012 can save users' time and money by printing recipient copies on white paper.
- It can support multiple accounts with no extra charge.
- It speeds up tax reporting with PDF and e-file features.
- The new edition 1099-int software is compatible with Windows 8. It can run on Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2003, 2000 and me too.
"There is no frustrating learning curve," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe software should be simple, reliable and affordable - so that users can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run the tax reporting software."
Designed with simplicity in mind, the graphic interface and Windows menus are intuitive and straightforward for users who may have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how. Ez1099 software also supports 1099-MISC and other 1099s tax form including (1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099CAP, 1099DIV, 1099G, 1099H, 1099INT, 1099LTC, 1099MISC, 1099OID, 1099PATR, 1099Q, 1099R, 1099S and 1099SA. Ez1099 also supports W2G, 1097BTC, 1098s, 8935, 3921, 3922 and 1096 forms required by the IRS.
New customers can make sure ez1099 meets their needs by trying the software risk free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/1099-software-free-download.asp, with no obligation and no cost. The trial version will print watermarks on forms. Customers can purchase license key online and get it instantly to remove the watermarks. All data users entered will stay there.
The features inside the latest version ez1099 software includes:
(1) ez1099 supports tax forms 1099s, 1098s, 5498s, W2G, 1097BTC, 8935, 3921, 3922 and 1096
(2) ez1099 blank paper prints recipient copies.
(3) Users save valuable time by eliminating the learning curve - ez1099 2011 is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing users to get started right away
(4) Quick data importing feature
(5) Users save even more time by saving form data for later use and modification
(6) Support unlimited accounts and unlimited recipients with one flat rate
(7) Go green with PDF document converting and e-file (electronic filing) features
Priced from $79, ez1099 is among the lowest priced, full-featured software available. New customers can make sure ez1099 meets their needs by trying the software risk free at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/1099_software.asp